The Safe States Alliance is a national non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and professional association whose mission is to strengthen the practice of injury and violence prevention. Our vision is to be the recognized leader and driving force in understanding and preventing injuries and violence. To advance our mission and vision, the Safe States Alliance engages in activities that include:
- Increasing awareness of injury and violence throughout the lifespan as a public health problem;
- Enhancing the capacity of public health agencies and their partners to ensure effective injury and violence prevention programs by disseminating best practices, setting standards for surveillance, conducting program assessments, and facilitating peer-to-peer technical assistance;
- Providing educational opportunities, training, and professional development for those within the injury and violence prevention field;
- Collaborating with other national organizations and federal agencies to achieve shared goals;
- Advocating for public health policies designed to advance injury and violence prevention;
- Convening leaders and serving as the voice of injury and violence prevention programs within state health departments; and
- Representing the diverse professionals that make up the injury and violence prevention field.
Chat With Us!
Michelle L. Wynn, MPH
Director, Finance and Operations, Safe States Alliance
5456 Peachtree Blvd. #244, Atlanta, GA 30341
Direct: (678) 389-5694 | Fax: (770) 690-8996 | Main Office: (770) 690-9000
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
If you are a speaker or a registered attendee, you should login with your email address and the password: VirtualSOPHE2020. The Password is case sensitive.
Not yet registered?
If you are a member, login with your email address and the password: VirtualSOPHE2020 to receive member pricing. All other registrants should create an account in order to register. If you have already registered for the Annual Conference at mySOPHE.org, you will receive instructions on how to access the Virtual SOPHE 2020 Annual Conference on March 17th. If you have not received the instructions, please contact email@example.com.REGISTER NOW