The St. Ambrose University is located in Davenport, Iowa, but our MPH program is 100% Asynchronous Online! Learn on your time! We have flexible part time and full time options allowing you to complete your degree in 1.5 yrs FT or 3 yrs PT
Why choose St. Ambrose?
- Mentoring from Distinguished Faculty - Our small cohorts provide ample opportunity to be mentored by faculty currently practicing at the local, national and global level and in active leadership roles within SOPHE. Including...
Dr. Melissa Sharer specializes in maternal child health, HIV, mental health, gender-based violence, and has worked in over 25 countries (from Armenia to Zimbabwe) and remains active in PH practice viaJohn Snow Research and Training Institute Inc.
Dr. Colleen Doak specializes in epidemiology, nutrition and recently participated in an NIH Fogarty Center for Global Health Studies’ (CGHS) on Childhood Obesity Prevention Across Borders "to catalyze new collaborations between U.S. and Latin American scientists on childhood obesity prevention by sharing research results and lessons learned and identifying common research questions and strategies".
Dr. Erica Thomas specializes in health and wellness curriculum within higher education with a focus on behavior change and sports performance and was recently named the President of the Iowa SOPHE Chapter.
- Use Real Data from Real Community Organizations - Students make a very real difference as they create infographics and interpret data for non-profit organizations, such as Living, Land, and Waters who are local, but impact our nation!
- Interprofessional Education - Work in collaborative settings in the classroom as well as with your fellow clinical graduate students within our College of Health and Human Services.
- Apply Person-Centered Care to your Practice - Our Institute for Person-Centered Care is a resource and opportunity to become more engaged. Because the right care, should be available to the right people, at the right time.
- Focus on Social Justice - We have a heavy global equity lens with a mission to make the world a healthier place for all!
Chat With Us!
If you are a speaker or a registered attendee, you should login with your email address and the password: VirtualSOPHE2020. The Password is case sensitive.
Not yet registered?
If you are a member, login with your email address and the password: VirtualSOPHE2020 to receive member pricing. All other registrants should create an account in order to register. If you have already registered for the Annual Conference at mySOPHE.org, you will receive instructions on how to access the Virtual SOPHE 2020 Annual Conference on March 17th. If you have not received the instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.REGISTER NOW