The Institute for Healthcare Advancement (IHA) is dedicated to empowering people to better health.
IHA is a not-for-profit, 501 (c) (3) public benefit charity.
To fulfill our mission, we:
- Publish easy-to-read health guide book series in multiple languages with teacher manuals.
- Host a national, annual continuing education health literacy conference
- Offer health literacy communication consulting services including rewrite/redesign with original writing and graphic design.
- Sponsor and administer the Health Literacy Solutions Center with discussion list.
- Publish the peer-reviewed, open access health literacy journal: “Health Literacy: Research to Practice”.
Chat With Us!
Andrew Pong – Sales Manager
If you are a speaker or a registered attendee, you should login with your email address and the password: VirtualSOPHE2020. The Password is case sensitive.
Not yet registered?
If you are a member, login with your email address and the password: VirtualSOPHE2020 to receive member pricing. All other registrants should create an account in order to register. If you have already registered for the Annual Conference at mySOPHE.org, you will receive instructions on how to access the Virtual SOPHE 2020 Annual Conference on March 17th. If you have not received the instructions, please contact email@example.com.REGISTER NOW