The FDA Office of Minority Health and Health Equity (OMHHE) serves to promote and protect the health of diverse populations through research and communication of science that addresses health disparities.
We aim to:
- increase the amount of clinical trial data available on racial and ethnic minorities; improve the data quality to determine how minorities react to medical products; and increase transparency and access to available data
- strengthen FDA’s ability to respond to minority health concerns and
- promote health and safety communication to minority populations who often experience low health literacy and/or speak English as a second language.
Join webinars and stakeholder calls (https://www.fda.gov/consumers/minority-health-and-health-equity/webinars-and-presentations)
Health Education Materials: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/minority-health-and-health-equity/minority-health-resources
- Asthma fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/minority-health-and-health-equity/asthma-fact-sheet
- Chagas fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/minority-health-and-health-equity/chagas-disease-fact-sheet
- Minorities in Clinical Trials fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/minority-health-and-health-equity/minorities-clinical-trials-fact-sheet
- Asian Americans and Hepatitis B fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/minority-health-and-health-equity/asian-americans-and-hepatitis-b
- Sickle Cell Disease fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/minority-health-and-health-equity/sickle-cell-disease-fact-sheet
Diversity and Clinical Trials Initiative: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/minority-health-and-health-equity/racial-and-ethnic-minorities-clinical-trials
Language Access Program: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/minority-health-and-health-equity/language-access
Multi-Media/You-Tube Videos; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQulgDAsw6w&list=PLey4Qe-UxcxbdJTzbekD712YosmrV78uE
Chat With Us!
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
If you are a speaker or a registered attendee, you should login with your email address and the password: VirtualSOPHE2020. The Password is case sensitive.
Not yet registered?
If you are a member, login with your email address and the password: VirtualSOPHE2020 to receive member pricing. All other registrants should create an account in order to register. If you have already registered for the Annual Conference at mySOPHE.org, you will receive instructions on how to access the Virtual SOPHE 2020 Annual Conference on March 17th. If you have not received the instructions, please contact email@example.com.REGISTER NOW