The mission of Eta Sigma Gamma is promotion of the discipline by elevating the standards, ideals, competence and ethics of professionally prepared individuals in Health Education.
The goals of the honorary include:
- Supporting the planning, implementation and evaluation of health education programs and resources
- Stimulating and disseminating scientific research;
- Motivating and providing health education services
- Recognizing academic achievement
- Supporting health education advocacy initiatives
- Promoting professional standards and ethics
- Promoting networking activities among health educators and related professionals
See our 2020 Exhibit Poster Winners!
2020 Beta Phi, University of Wisconsin La Crosse
2020 Delta Chi, Texas State University
Take the Terminology Survey
If you are a speaker or a registered attendee, you should login with your email address and the password: VirtualSOPHE2020. The Password is case sensitive.
Not yet registered?
If you are a member, login with your email address and the password: VirtualSOPHE2020 to receive member pricing. All other registrants should create an account in order to register. If you have already registered for the Annual Conference at mySOPHE.org, you will receive instructions on how to access the Virtual SOPHE 2020 Annual Conference on March 17th. If you have not received the instructions, please contact email@example.com.REGISTER NOW